Sep 14, 2011

Pass It On

Jackie Hosking of the weekly e-zine Pass It On has included my 'Suds' children's illustration and short interview with me in the latest issue. (issue 355. Monday, September 12th 2011)
The suds illustration is from my children's book portfolio and pre snakeskin sketchbook which most of my recent posts have included. You'll need to go back a few months to see more of the children's book and educational work.



What is Pass It On?
Pass It On is a weekly, interactive, networking e-zine for all those involved with or interested in the children's writing & illustrating industry. (Australian focus)




Meanwhile here is a monkey eating an iceblock. It's a detail from a spread in my Monkey Match books.



http://jackiehoskingpio.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment