Apr 2, 2012

Return of the Cat Juggler



























This kind of activity could return to haunt anybody.

It seemed appropriate for this image to be posted under Illustration Friday's 'RETURN' topic as it was prompted by a little mental nostalgia trip I had a few weeks back to when the comedian Steve Martin did a little cat juggling. Here's at a short little video of this comedy moment that has stuck in my brain for the last 30 odd years or so.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ99O8Pjs2c

Cat Juggler is an image from the BrownSnake Sketchbook series of collage.
PS. No kittens were harmed in the production of this image.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi laura kay, thanks.
      I'll have a closer look at Mondayartday and maybe join you all over there.

      Delete
  2. The concept of juggling cat heads IS a bit disturbing, but I love the color, texture, & motion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, I guess I should have noted that they are plastic cat heads.

      Delete