Feb 8, 2011

CREATION


























I've been moving from one studio to another and have been digging up some older images from storage. These are a few spreads from the first picture book I illustrated called 'Creation' in 1995. It was voted as a notable book of that year by the Children's Book Council of Australia. Words by Sarah Crawford. and published by the now defunct Starfish Publications. Text runs along the bottom of the page below the illustration spread.

These are photos of some of the original oil paintings for the book.

I have a number of book stored in my studio from my publisher.
They are and available for purchase with delivery by Australia Post.
Prices* today including Postage & inc GST in Australia. $33.00.
To Canada and the USA including Postage CDN$38.25 USD$38.25
I have a paypal account so we can arrange payment through that.
picills@optusnet.com.au
* Please note, price subject to change depending on shipping costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment